CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TAGGED!!!!!

Ok I was kinda tagged ( it was open and I decided to do it) from Jaqueline's blog ( check her out her looks are AMAZING) so here goes nothing

Shampoo:
Mane N' Tail Moisturizing Shampoo
Condtioner:
a three way tie: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Mane N' Tail Moisturizing Conditioner, and Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioner

Styling products:
Just some good ole' Coconut Oil

Shower Gel:
Don't use it I love Dial exfoliating bath bars
Body moisturizer:
LOL coconut oil

Deodorant:
Clinical Protection Secret in powder scent (sorry I'm a sweaty girl)

Fake Tan:
I'm a black girl....God knew I wouldn't have money to tan so he gave me a built in one

Cleanser:
Idk I'm switching as we speak

Eye makeup remover:
I use baby wipes

Exfoliator:
St. Ives apricot scrub for face and my baby oil/brown sugar concoction for my body

Primer:
Revlon Beyond Natural/ Monistat Chafing Gel

Foundation: Maybelliene Dream Matte Mousse in Dark 3 Cocoa or Clinique Perfectly Real in #54

Foundation brush:
My Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush

Concealer:
N/A

Powder:
MAC Sheer Pressed Powder in NW43

Blusher:
Right now I only have MAC's Neo-Sci Fi LE Blush X-Rocks (I love it)

Bronzer:
Milani Sunset Duos in Sunset Strip

Highlighter:
N/A

Eyeshadow base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion under a stickier base like a MAC Shadestick or L'Oreal HIP Paints

Eyeshadows:
Whatever color I'm feeling that day, but I tend to move towards teals and blues

Eyeliner:
L'Oreal HIP Black Cream Liner

Eyelash curler:
lol I don't use one

Eyelash base:
Don't use one~

Mascara:
Maybelline's Great Lash

Lipstick:
I don't wear much lipstick

Lipgloss:
I will always love MAC's Chai, Nico Now, and Shockolate ligglass oh....and I love all the lipgelles

Nail Colour:
I don't have a fave color I just know Im done with acrylics they ruined my babies

Okay who ever wants to do it feel free and let me know I'd love to read your answers

3 comments:

  1. i love these..and not worrying about tanning i think makes life so much easier =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your fake tan answer :D Maybe God knew I wouldn't fake tan either so he gave me a permanent lighter tan. Or something lol!

    I'm loving Monistat for a primer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute... & you ladies are funny

    ReplyDelete