CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

a quick update

So I have to be up early in the AM so I'll make this quick
Food:
Breakfast: Nothing (I know I know) bad me, but I slept in so doesn't it kinda even out
Lunch: Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bol- (Romaine lettuce, black beans, chicken, pico de gallo, corn salsa, and very light cheese and sour cream) and 1 glass of Coke Zero
Snack: Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Dinner: Brown Sugar Salmon, Brocolli, and Bob Evans Mashed sweet potatoes
Calorie Total:1,544
yep I'm done

2 comments:

  1. wao! nice meals!! I don't mind having "Brown Sugar Salmon, Brocolli, and Bob Evans Mashed sweet potatoes."

    I like mashed potatoes and I had some for luch today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA THE LUNCH DID SOUND GOOD...WE'RE GONNA HAVE 2 ELIMINATE THAT CANDY THO...LOL....OTHER THAN THAT, SOUNDZ GOOD...GOOD POST...

    ReplyDelete