CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weigh-In and other randomness

Happy Turkey day eve everyone! I'm sad to say this might be the last entry this week. My holiday will be spent working at a feverish pace, as I have requested to work six days a week until 2010! Today I'm headed out to spend a little quality time with a quality person (we'll discuss later). I expect another day off in seven days :(


First I'd like to give a big shout-out, high-five and thumbs up to my friends at Chobani! I won a case Chobani greek yogurt (honey flavored)! Which I am currently enjoying this morning w/ Bear Naked FIT in triple berry crunch. Delicious!



Any who on to my weigh-in. I must say I have tried really hard this week. The amount of fruits and veggies I have incorporated into my diet within the past seven days is.....(for lack of a better term) mind0blowing! My new favorite fall fruit is.....the mighty pomegranate and I am damn near addicted to roasted brussel sprouts and acorn squash. All those fruits and veggies helped me stay full longer. Thus eating far less which gave me his beaut to show the public....

sorry for the blurriness, I had to crop out my not too hot toes! Anyway it reads: 247.4! Which is down 1.3 pounds from last week! Ok it's not a staggering amount, but hey it took more than a week to put it on.....I assume it will take more than that to take it off!

Hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. You'll love Chobani, so many great flavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss! I'm right near your weight. I weighed in at 247.8 this morning. How did you score a free case of Chobani!? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss--and all your hard work! I'm jealous about the case of yogurt--that stuff is SO good & so filling!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl Good Job on the weight loss and for eating healthy. I know it can be hard at times to eat healthy and be active but you're doing it and Congrats!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete