CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday's Eats!

I've been trying to work at doing meal pictorials, but I have learned one thing about myself...I'm a hungry little princess and when the hunger strikes...I normally don't wait long enough to say grace, let alone pull out my camera! But I tried really hard and Friday (for the most part) I got it done!

Breakfast: McDonald's Egg McMuffin w/1 packet of strawberry jelly/reserves and apple dippers w/ Caramel Dip

Lunch: Grilled turkey bacon and cheese w/tomatoes, stone ground mustard, and spinach on Ezekiel Bread; Side salad w/ tomatoes, cucumbers, and mixed herb greens with Newmann's Own Light Italian and a small apple

Dinner: ....and under all that spinach is Subway's Black Forest Ham on 9-grain Honey Oat w/ Swiss Cheese and Fat-free Sweet Onion Sauce

Not pictured: The 3 miniature chocolate chip Mrs. Field's cookies I ate at the mall so fast I didn't even realized I devoured them!


Totaling: 1700 calories...not necessarily my best record, but I'm proud of how many veggies I got in there! There is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. All my favorite things to eat. I love that McD's has apple dippers. I had Subway the other day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still very good choices!! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete