CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

for lack of a better title...a HAIRY situation


Ok, it's not an issue of laziness, more so an issue of FEAR! I am not one to self-relax my hair. I generally have a friend that does that for me. That friend is gone now so.....I have to do it myself! I have been putting it off for a while now. To the point where this might be the hardest thing I've ever done! Not to mention I have ridiculous breakage right now and need a trim something AWFUL!!! I know you're thinking...then go to the salon and have them do it! Ummm NO!!! I would get laughed out of there! So I'm thinking...next week I will relax my hair and go to the salon and get it trimmed and styled. After that I will NOT ever in the history of ever stretch past 10 weeks! I mean I'm 28 I have to do my own dang hair at some point in my life *jeez*

2 comments:

  1. College was great because my roommate would relax my hair for me.

    How long have you been stretching? They won't laugh you out of the salon but if you're wary, go in the morning =) Just remember to protect your relaxed ends with a petroleum type of product or oil and base. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete