I have so many unrelated topics to spew that I'm going to do a ramble. Haven't done one of these in a while and it doesn't require me to think hard about it LOL. Here WE GO!
* I weighed in yesterday at 252 Yeah!!! I had stalled for a while this really put a smile on my face!
*Friday I went to the gym twice! YEP Twice! I know you're thinking so what! But for me that is like life...a song worth singing!
*I've realized that I have FINALLY broken up with meat. We are cordial and see each other every once in a while, but we are no longer tied to the hip as we used to be.
*I have a photo shoot in exactly 10 days! I am excited, nervous, anxious, and all the things that come along with it. It's also my first shoot. I will show the world that I am beautiful at 252...damn near gorgeous even!
*I really want to be a plus size model. I came to this conclusion after a lot of urging from my ex, unfortunately how much modeling do you think I can do at 27 that's considered elderly!
*I feel like it's my healthy lifestyle duty to take everyone I know and love to Whole Foods Market. I took a co-worker Sunday and I loved watching her face light up at food she had never experienced before. I felt like a proud mama!
*Lately my stamina has been off the Richter scales. My trainer said, "That's what good eating and exercise do to you...I know he's right
*OMG I bought kale and flax seed meal and I'm using it!
*I bought coconut water....never again!
* I use olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt and fresh ground pepper on salads now. WOW I was addicted to Hidden Valley Ranch for years!
* I don't know if it's the veggies and fruits or the new Clinique regimen or both but my skin is like dark chocolate goodness now...clear and smooth...not flawless, but clear and smooth!
*I haven't done some super crazy out there MAC shopping lately. I have an appointment there next Sunday. Pre-shoot to show me how to duplicate a look since I'm my own make-up artist for that day. I hope I don't buy the counter!
* I applied at the new sephora in my area today. I hope I get it. It would be a great part-time job! Selling pancakes is getting old. I've been doing it for four years now!
* I hope you all in blog land are doing well. I can not tell you enough how much you all inspire me!