CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Products the I'm loving right now.

I had to take a step back from my weight loss jargon for a sec. My blog is a health and beauty blog as a whole. Like my fave section of Walgreens. LOL My workouts and healthy eating are Just a part of the picture. Today I will be just a slight bit egotistical and discuss things I've found for the outside aesthetic.


Clinique Acne Solutions
I'm a super oily girl...sometimes for no reason I'll go check my make-up in the bathroom at work and I'm just one uber oil mess. It's actually pretty gross if you ask me. Not to mention I'm a big sweater and oil and sweat combined have given this chocolate girl some pretty un-cute blemishes. Combine that with high intensity workouts and yeah it got a little shaky there. These products work so well for me!! They are phenomenal! It is a 3 step program (totaling around $50.00) all items are purchased separately as of the date I made my purchase in late April you could not buy a full size kit. I have the Foam Cleanser, Clarifying Lotion, and clearing moisturizer. The clean my skin without stripping it, control oil, and so far I have been breakout free! I do sometimes couple my products with a light coat of clearasil at night for defense sake, and with all the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid in the products kinda gets me dry sometimes so I use my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. In Love..

5 comments:

  1. I have not been able to find anything I like much less love for my face...this may just be the next thing I have to try. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped using facial products altogether. I'm just using warm water followed by cold water. I never saw any real difference spending money on products...unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinique is great!!! Right now I'm testing out Rx for Brown Skin, but the Clinique system worked wonders. How are you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I LOVE your photo at the top, I could only hope to be that energetic! Anyways, I love your blog and I cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever tried to go the natural route as it relates to your face? Try Shea butter and witch hazel. It's much cheaper and my skin loves it. It has the tendency to be oily but not with this combination.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete