CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

A not good weekend....*sigh*

So we all know I had my class reunion this weekend??? It was great seeing everyone some of which I started this process with way back in 1986 as kindergarten students. It was great, but it was 90 degrees and it was very very HOT in the club....VERY! It took 3 glasses of water and 2 MGD 64's to get my makeup done in my bathroom GEEEZ! I'm already an oily girl so we can say I looked VERY VERY Dewy!!!! So like all good girls I left the club early because I had to be at work at 5:30 am, but I couldn't find my keys so....I had to walk home and get my roomie's copy and walk back and get my car! UGH! So yeah I got an unexpected exercise session in....logging a total of 2.66 miles at 2 am!! When I arrived back home I heard the roomie screaming about seeing a mouse (Keep in mind the roomie is the ex, therefore the roomie is a man..LOL) so I had a very hard time sleeping...VERY and I woke up for work at 6:15am!!!! yes I woke up 45 minutes after I was supposed to be there. I sped to work in a way that I'm sure would have received the maximum speeding ticket to apologize to my general manager numerous times. FYI You should never be late, but you should never be late when it's your job to open the store, and you should never be late when it's your job to open the store on FATHER'S DAY! An hour later my boss called me and said, "Hey I'm leaving the store right now...are you aware you car is on a flat?" Huh?? WTF! What kinda day was I having? It wasn't just flat either..it was impossible to drive flat. At least I made $120.00 yesterday that was the highlight to a rough 24 hours. Maybe today will be better. I'm starting it off with some Banana Peanut Butter Oats, a slice of pineapple, and a nice walk to the store for some fix a flat *eyes rolling* I have a big list to tackle today. Hope all is well with my followers. Stay beautiful and take care ladies> *MUAH*

5 comments:

  1. An eventful weekend, at most, whoa! Glad to hear you enjoyed your 10th ann. reunion though ... My school is having an alumni football game this fall - and being a throwback drill team member I was told I had to be there ... lol ... I wish they'd leave me alone until 10 years ... gosh!!! ... lol

    Also, just a note, to let you know that your blog has been tagged! :) ...
    http://www.madamethejourney.com/2009/06/tagged-your-blog-is-super-award.html. I am ever so glad to be a reader of yours Valecia :)

    Kindest,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I'm sorry to hear about your not so good weekend...it really sounds like a movie. lol. but it's over now and I hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it really was a bad day. but sometimes BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE have BAD DAYS to remind us how lucky we are lol. That sounded so conceited but.. it's pretty factual so whatever! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...tough weekend...but you survived!
    I hope they have that show on the net so you can watch the episodes. I'll keep my eye out and let you know.

    ReplyDelete