CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The adventures of 269!!!!!

I decided that Weight watchers helps me so much with food accountability so I decided to rejoin! I got on the scale and as you guessed it yeah I was 269!!!! OMG I was pissed. But a different kinda pissed...pissed enough to do something about it. I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants sometimes. Not quite sure of my portions not quite sure of my calories. But this helps my certainty. It will get better I will get smaller I will lose this weight and I will be healthier. I am committed to myself.

9 comments:

  1. I am excited your going to start WW, I am starting on Monday. I hope it goes well for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P'd enough to do something about it!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! ... I've enjoyed the benefits and structure of my WW program, and I wish you all the absolute best going forward in this ... 269 will soon be of the past!!! ... :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about restarting WW? I left right after they changed the program (which I didn't care for.) However, like you mentioned about food accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome back to Weight Watchers ! I just "restarted" , too ;p

    You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl!! yes you've totally got to try the bowl of heaven-- sooo good!!

    it sounds like you have a great game plan-- you are so determined and i know you can do this!!! you got this girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending postive vibes your way, you got this! How's no buy month going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started WW in Sept 08 at 257. I now weigh 185 and can ska - weeze into a size 12!

    If I can do it, you can do it! Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete