CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm back finally

Hey guys... I missed u ladies so much...It's been a long time I shouldn't have left you.....well the move went Horrendous!!! Everything that could go wrong in a move did, but we finally made it through and I must say I love my new place. LOVE IT!!!! I am a lil eerie of new places though every sound I hear I assume is a mouse (and I swear if I see one I'm out the next day! But it's cute, kinda smaller than normal, but adorable nonetheless. I had to get rid of some things in the move process: my black, glass, and chrome dining room table didn't make the cut:( It was the first thing I ever actually bought myself (furniture-wise) when I was 20. It was fabulous art-deco gorgeousness and now someone else owns it, cause it couldn't fit through the front door:( you can only imagine how I feel

Photobucket

My computer desk supposedly fell apart in transit (or at least that's what the BF told me) as did my 3 year old Wal-mart coffee table LOL which didn't surprise me. So I have resumed my workouts. And it really helps that I live upstairs with no elevator access. So things are FINALLY getting back to normal around these parts.



On to my hair....so I got tired of looking at my own hair seriously it was getting out of control I rocked it for a full....4 1/2 weeks. So Saturday night I did a pre-poo of Cholesterol Conditioner and Coconut oil for about 3-4 hours. Washed with my Mane N' Tail Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. I moisturized with Wave Nouveau Lotion and sealed with Coconut Oil and went back to what I know and love....wigs. I'm happier there. With my real hair I started to have a LOT of shedding and breakage errrrrr and I was doing everything right I'm just gonna tuck it away for awhile.

So I made a pure luxe order can't wait to display it..I'm really excited to see if the products are as good as everyone else claims they are. Well Hope all is well ladies Stay healthy and beautiful! *muah*

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I HATE moving. Hate it! And I have to do it again soon...but this time I'm glad to be leaving...just not about the physical aspect of it all. lol! But I'm glad you're back! Love the hair! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back Princess V! Glad the move went well, despite the few furniture casualties ... :) ... lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yesterday I was playing with makeup and having an awesome time and thought that you and I could sooo be friends in person too because we both love makeup. Haha. Although my hair is wild and always looks like I've been rolling around in bed, sleep-tossing and turning haha So hair's another issue. Although yours is really shiny and purty. I'm sorry to hear about the stuff that didn't make it to the new place in transit. But maybe it'll give you an excuse to buy more furniture?? I love interior decorating so I would go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh girl i hate moving too, we have to move next year and its going to be bitter sweet, but the military packs everything which is the bomb but i have to do theclean up and organizing which sucks so bad, thankfully u guys made it and ur internet works:)
    girl u couldnt get those legs off that table? OMG i know u are so upset about that...sorry:::(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi-
    I've always wanted to do the wig thing, but didn't know how comfy I would be. Yours look great on you, so I think I have been inspired.

    ReplyDelete