1) I live in Wiscconsin. Grade A bonafide cheesehead. And proud. thankyouverymuch The snow/storm/blizzard is headed our direction and it puts a slight damper on my regular walks and jogs! It will in no way end them, but it will make them.......shall we say...slightly unpleasant. Excited to see how this is gonna work! It takes a while for me to get used to cold and snow, but it's the way of the land if you're a Wisconsinite!
2) I am currently in foodie love with Bigelow's Pomegranate Green Tea, Brussels sprouts,honey spread, Greek yogurt with honey, Greek salads, and Almond Butter.
3) The Biggest Loser Finale put the biggest smile and song in my heart! Inspiration and love all wrapped in the same 2 hour episode! (I will be doing a re-capping blog later this week!)
4) I'm making an effort to go back to my Flexitarian diet! It didn't fail me then....I believe it won't fail me now.
5) So I relaxed my hair and.... I had a few underprocessed spots, but all in all I did a good job. If you're wondering the hair is looking like....
I am sticking to my regimen and I've recently added a few things: ORS Olive Oil Creme, Avocado Oil, and GNC Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins. Things hair-wise seem to be on the up and up.
6) I'm taking a weigh myself break. Like before I've become scale crazy. I'm going to attempt to focus on being healthy not the numbers.
7) In between all my other adventures I am planning to move...yes again...and this time out of my city! It's exciting. I need something new and my hometown is boring me.
8) I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for the 4Th of July weekend. We'll see if goal has been met by then *fingers crossed*