CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

...and where the heck have you been???


I know, I know bad bad blogger! I never meant to stay gone so long. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. I decided to cut my trainer, and gym membership due to a hard financial slump, and made myself believe that I could live without internet too! That was just wrong on my part. I missed my blog something awful! Never again I promise *pinkie swear* !

Well I'm sure you're asking....how has the weight loss been going so far? Ummmm not well...but it's still going! I have days when my eating habits are great and my desire to jog 2 miles in the park is at it's highest, and then there are the days that I only leave the house to go around the corner to the local bar for a pizza burger. Yes, a pizza burger. Work in progress I say. Never give up. One thing that always helped this journey was my blogging. Maybe just maybe the support of my internet masters and mavens will get me back up to speed! Have a great friday!

1 comment:

  1. I so missed your blog, and the journey from your perspective V! What counts is that you're still focused ... we all have our times and days ... but we can't give up! So happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete