- I wanted to lose weight, but I was happy being a plus sized girl. Honestly I have no real life desire to weigh less than 185.
- Most of my followers were past 185 headed to even smaller numbers and I felt lame for not wanting to weigh less than that.
- Real life got in the way.
- I didn't have the stick to it ness
- I was lazy about the weight loss therefore what did I really have to blog about?
- I made myself take on this "I am more than just a number" train of thought that made me actually not give a crap.
Which leads me to the final one.
- I honestly stopped trying
I am now 29 years old. And as much as I rushed around feeling as if I I had all the time in the world to do all the things I wanted with 30 looming around the corner.....I simply don't. I want happiness, and a family and if I don't control my weight, and health which means controlling my PCOS I will never have babies and never be a mother. Even though I have always claimed I didn't like kids honestly that piece of reality is earth shattering to me. So today I begin the change. Because I want to. Have to. Need to. It's way past time I face the situation. The situation is of course......me.